Freebies, Contests, Discounts, Offers, Coupons. Everything's over here! Like Us On Facebook, Follow Us On Twitter, Circle us on Google+

January 13, 2012




Hi. Its been 2 months since I started this website, freebiesforindia.blogspot.com. Ever since I started it, I only had one thing in mind, to satisfy you. This website not only for Indians, for international/worldwide people as well. Feel Free.






It isn't shameful to search for free stuff online. Looking at the current economy all around the world, its actually a profitable thing for you. You get to try out products from all around the world, win contests (if you have good luck ;) ).


I would really appreciate it if you would share this website with your friends and family. Im just a 9th standard guy with a laptop right ahead of me and creativity in my head.


You might notice lesser posts than what I originally do, thats because i'll soon be going to 10th, and I will be having alot to study. I hope you wont mind.


I will soon start on the logo of the website. It should be put on by the end of January/start of February. I also made a Google Chrome app for this website. It will be active with Google Chrome 18. Just search for Freebies For India.

I have a Nintendo 3DS. My friend code is 4253-3578-3406. Add me anytime.



If you want to contact me, email me at freebiesforindia@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me for any doubts/queries/comments. I appreciate constructive criticism. Or you can simply comment. Thats easier.


Do you feel I can improve the blog in any way? Contact me on the new email.


Thank you for spending your precious time at my website. Hope you will visit daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Working/Not working? Want to thank us? Leave a comment!