Freebies, Contests, Discounts, Offers, Coupons. Everything's over here! Like Us On Facebook, Follow Us On Twitter, Circle us on Google+

January 18, 2012


Hi. I thank you alot for coming to my blog, freebiesforindia@blogspot.com.  You might have come across some queries like:

Who am I?
Im just an ordinary person, who looks for free stuff. 



Are the freebies real?
I can assure you 100% they are real. If I get a bit more time (im a student), i'll start uploading photo's of the freebies i've received. 


Will you give answers of the contests you've listed?I will try my best to put up the answers for the contests.

I would recommend you to comment, get in touch with me. Also, I would appreciate if you could post your freebies you've received online, so that other people will understand too.

Yes, if you have any queries, email me on freebiesforindia@gmail.com . I will reply ASAP. 


Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Working/Not working? Want to thank us? Leave a comment!